7 tips to attract good luck in Life
Some people believe that good luck is born in the womb.
Some others believe that “… the harder I work the more I have of it” – Thomas Jefferson
I’m closer to what Thomas J. quotes.
The difference between the naysayers and the ones that find, and grasp good opportunities is that, the naysayers don’t know that all bad feelings and negative self-talk is sent out forth to prepare the way for what they encounter in life.
The ones that work hard and get lucky don’t know something either…
Some of them ignore that they send “naturally” positive expectations. They don’t know either that their vision of their future is clear in their minds, and that’s one of the reasons they find what they’re looking for.
They don’t know either that their inner talk is constructive (at least 51% of their entire inner conversation) and directed to the achievement of their goal.
Most of them don’t know that hard work by itself is not enough. In fact, many of the richest men in the world, knew how to direct their efforts towards a definite goal.
Locking on a goal, following a dream and taking actions is all related with the way our inner conversations sound.
For example, the following feelings poison your own environment. While saying this inside yourself or aloud, please feel any inner response. Just observe…
“I eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selﬁshness, and cynicism.” –Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
These things can be changed.
It is probably true what they say that, every adult confirm that they felt all of these emotions at least once in life.
How many of us have at least one of these emotions “rooted” in our soul, carrying it wherever we go and poisoning whatever we do?
Sorry if I offend you with this, but this is why many people stay the they are all their lives.
Many of us struggle in abandoning bad emotions, moving on and focusing in what they want.
Whatever we send in thoughts and words out there, we attract the same thing.
Nobody can take anything from you, but yourself. Nobody can attract anything in your life, but yourself…
All these emotions; hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, cynicism, can be erased from our consciousness, once for all, and it is the HARDER work a leader can accomplish.
If you want to succeed in life, and if you want to attract good luck, then you need to focus on a goal and take action NOW towards it.
You might ask: “What should I do? I don’t know how to start!”
Start by listing the emotions you want to experience in life
7 tips on how attract luck in your life (business or anything else)
- Know that this change will take HARD work from the inside. You will need discipline, persistence, clear vision, ready to abandon bad habits. Start noticing bad feelings against family members, co-workers, friends, people you hate. (use pen and paper and write these things down)
- Tell yourself why you need these feelings. Do you need hatred or criticism?
- Tell yourself the emotions you would like to experience. Forget about money right now… (Write down for example: enthusiasm, love, happiness, carefree, connection, admiration, gratitude, etc)
- Tell yourself what goal you want to achieve. The question you ask yourself is: “What lifestyle I want?” Notice that the goal is not what job you want to do in order to have money and then you decide what you want… NO. Just because you might find a different way to find the resources and have the money that will give you the life style you want.
- Don’t rush and start telling everybody what your plans are. You might find those who “love you” and they start telling you things like: “It’s a tough goal honey… choose something else!” or “You’re not good enough…” You need to start changing your life, and by doing so, your friends and people you usually hang out with, are going to change also. Share your struggles, ideas, plans, with whoever is following same or similar goals. Join Facebook groups that have same passions and goals.
- If you don’t know how to do things (nobody knows all the how-tos and skills) then invest in your education. When I say “invest” doesn’t necessarily mean that you need money for it. Invest time, find free material online, use YouTube videos that show you how to do stuff.
- WRITE somewhere (piece of paper, white board, Word sheet or wherever) your DAILY routine and be PERSIST.
I found this training and education that really blew my mind.
I’m introducing The Six Figure Mentors training and you can freely start having an idea what you can do for you, your life, and how you can achieve what many people achieve in their lives: Financial Independence.
Once you insert your name and email below, you’ll have instant access to the best internet marketing training material. A series of 7 videos (1 per day in your email) where you’ll have the clearest idea of what you can do for yourself and to yourself if you start this journey.
Also you will have access and able to download our pdf file “List Building For Profit” that will teach you what are the fundamentals to start an email list of potential customers.